Nov 7, 2011

Family is the best

I spent Saturday with my sisters family and my mom. We went to the woods where the kids got the run around and then went to my sisters. I got to go to a sauna all alone with a cider, aaahhhhhh bliss! ♥

We made these incredibly delicious breads with brie-cheese, salad, tomato, mayo, chicken breasts and onion, ooh, they were sooo good! And drank red wine, yummm. During the night we watched Thor, My life in Ruins & Water for elephants. And as much as I did not want to see the last movie, I have to admit that it was rather good. =S

I also drew with Jenni ja talked about movies with Niko. We discussed our favourite movies (Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Transformers, Pirates of the Caribbean...). They are so much fun, those kids. And they have such a good movie taste, haha. It was so much fun to talk about The Lord of the Rings, we got really excited and my sis and mom were sooo out of it! XDDD

Today I'm meeting my councilor at Lyhty employment office, it's kind of an unofficial meeting where we just talk about stuff. She wanted to see that I'm okay after quitting the course. And I am, now that I quit the course. I was getting really depressed again but now that I don't have to dwell on all the bad things and the past, I feel much better. ^___^

And then it's time to hit the gym. I bought a year-around-membership to the local women's-only-gym! :D
Picture of the day. Random, you say? Oh yes. XP
Pharaoh meets Woldy... with a tomato.

No comments:

Post a Comment