Dec 29, 2011

Naked Stephen Fry

Christmas is over, thank goodness. XD I had a fun christmas, but at the same time it's such a stressful time I am very glad it's over and done with for the year again. And new years is almost here. As always my plans for new years are a little shadowy yet, but it's been like this for the past I don't remember how many new years and every time it has turned out a really fun night, so I don't stress about it. =D

I saw some old friends from Tampere & Joensuu yesterday. A couple of friends of mine are getting married and the bride's sister was with them too, we had not seen each other properly to talk for almost a year so there was talk. And it was really fun to see them. At the end, after circling the town and seeing my place with the new order, we ended up to the movies. They were going anyways, and asked me to tag along and how could I refuse, they were going to see Sherlock Holmes (2)! (Don't worry Ktiraam, I will GLADLY come and see the movie with you again ;P)
Noomi
And booooyyyy was the movie awesome! I was so waiting to see it because my favourite actress Noomi Rapace is in it. ♥_♥ (She kicked ass! KYAAAH!) And that wasn't the only awesome/yummy thing about the movie, you can get a clue from the topic, HAHA! XD There are more surprises of course, but I won't spoil the movie from anyone. I'm just gonna recommend it! \^_^/

So now, awaiting next year. I am so glad this one is almost over, haha. I hope the next one will be much better. For everyone. At least it is bringing a lot of things to look forward to:
- Viking coming back home
- Me getting some sort of job thingie
- Getting into therapy
- Bucketfull of awesome new movies
- The wedding of Essi & Niko
- The bachelorette party for Essi! ;D
- Summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment