Dec 22, 2011

Holidays

Happy holidays, what ever you are celebrating! \^_^/ Today is winter solstice, and that's for sure a reason to celebrate, I want more sun! Teehee. ^_^

I had a really big troubled time during last weekend/the beginning of this week, but thank goodness things are now sorted out. You see, they charged a bill from my bank account, that people with a certain amount of income should not have to pay... well, there had been some sort of mix up and they took almost ALL my money from my bank account: 170 €, which for me is a huuuuge amount of money. Well, I was left with 6 €... for the rest of the month.
I have not paid my bills, bought any christmas foods, drinks or presents. I was so depressed I just kept crying hysterically. And visited the different offices to sort things out, made phone calls... and after 5 miserable days with no money, I got the money back on my bank account! YAYYY!

It's christmas time again! XD Hurraaa! Today I'm gonna buy some yummy foods, some rum and glögg, wine and chocolate and lots and lots of candles. And at night we're gonna have a Torchwood night with Ktiraam, Yayyy! ^_^
... and my viking is going home today, so I'm gonna see him earliest in a week, maybe next year, sniff. ;_; His birthday is tomorrow, yayyyyy! But I'm gonna try to enjoy the holidays anyways, with friends and family. ^_^
Here's my Winter Solstice celebration dude.
If you want to see him naked, visit my P & P
blog! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment