Dec 2, 2011

Shopping

(the real post of the day, löl)

We Finns got our tax returns today (the money left over when you pay too much taxes...) and of course that means that after weeks of being broke, I spent my day out in the town, buying stuff that I really needed. ^^;

I bought two bra's (black sort of sporty kind and dark red with lace), mom bought me a shirt with a text "Dream on" with rainbow lettering on it and I bought a new mooncup. =D I have a mooncup, but it's the size 2, and apparently my "tunnels" are too short for it because even without the antenna, the cup is sticking out. So, the new one is size 1, and it's peeeerfect! ♥ (though I have to cut the antenna away again, I just find it irritating =P).

I also got a package from the other side of the planet, from my friend Dawn! SQUEAL! She had made me these absolutely beautiful earrings with origami, oooo, they were so awesome! ♥ And I got this fun red t-shirt saying "Santa did you get my text?" XD
And Underworld Evolution DVD! KYAAAAAAH!
Awesome, wonderful presents! Made my morning, definitely!
... the postman had to ring my doorbell because the package was so large and I opened the door, wearing just a top and pink panties, ahahahaha! XD

This weekend I'm just gonna chill and move/exercise a lot, next weekend me and Ktiraam are going to our annual Helsinki Xmas trip! YAYYYY! I cannot wait! YAYYYY! =D =D =D
Oh yeah, I organized a little photoshoot one day, I was so boooored. Here are a few takes. =P
Me and my Luis Royo posters (showing some thigh, eeeek! X3)
My hair actually looks like... well, it looks like
I have hair! WOAH! But then again, the
look on my face, wtf? X3

2 comments: