Dec 17, 2011

Re-organizing

At the moment my apartment is a MESS! XD I'm re-organizing again. On monday I'm getting a new couch, I got it from a fleemarket for 10 €. I'll take photos here when the room looks okay again. To make room for the couch I had to move my bed, computer table and two bookshelves, one shelf I'm giving away.

It didn't take long to move all the stuff, though it looked like chaos here while I moved them. And I have to empty all the bookshelves, so now ALL my hundreds of books/manga are piled up against the walls. And I can't put them back to the shelves because the big bookshelf has to be drilled to the wall so it wont fall. ^^; Also, I have too many books to put into that one shelf, so... hahaha, I'm in trouble. =3

But it's starting to look really good here, the apartment looks so much wider, there's space to move. My computer table is now closer to the window too, it's fun to look out while sitting here. ^_^ And I put my bed, which was in the middle of the room before, to the alcove in the corner so it doesn't take that much space. But because the bed is HUGE (160x210 cm), it takes all the room in the alcove so I have to climb from the end of the bed into it, there's no room at the sides.

... I love to re-organize. Hehehe. =P And funny thing: I just noticed that I have not bought one single thing as new to my apartment. I've gotten my furniture from dad (bed), mom (computer table, tv, lamp, small tables), sister (tv-table, dvd-cabinet), brother (refrigerator, chair, bookshelf) and fleemarket (bookshelf, dvd-shelf) =D

And in other news:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
RIP Christopher Hitchens. (1949-2911)

No comments:

Post a Comment