Dec 29, 2011

Sparkle Sparkle

Another movienight, this time with my sister and her daughter Jenni (11). We went to see the new Twilight movie, Breaking Dawn. I know, I know, I've always bashed the Twilight story, and I still think it really sucks, but I have read all the books and seen the 3 previous movies, so I thought that I might as well see this one too. And the movies are not as bad as the books (which are horrible!).

I didn't expect aaaanything from the movie. I was just worried I would burst out laughing at the wrong parts. =P But it was okay. The actors are mostly good, some of them great. And I have to admit that I think Robert Pattinson has learnt how to act, or at least how to act Edward. I think he was great, O.o!

But he was still a nerve wrecking angsty fairy. I refuse to call those things vampires. X3 And oh how I hated Bella. But seeing her suffer in the movie wasn't that nice. It's a pretty lovestory and there were some really funny parts too. I laughed like crazy at the part where the happy couple are on their honeymoon and Bella is trying to seduce Edward to have sex with her. She spreads herself in tiny lingerie on the bed... and Edward, in agony, covers her with a sheet.
... we do that with my viking almost every time he visits me, haha! XD

The great thing about the movie was, that the characters seemed to have grown a sense of humour, you get to laugh quite a lot. That didn't happen in the books. And all those stupid things that the author did, have somehow been... minimized in the movie. There were blaaah scenes, but they weren't as bad.
I don't know about the last movie though, because that part of the book was just a big "oh-we'll-be-forever-happy-and-having-sex" Bella & Edward thingie with some fighting and unrealistic turns of events. But we'll see, maybe they'll somehow rescue the last movie like they did this one.

Enough of Twilight. My viking is coming home... well, my place, tomorrow! Yayyy! He's so antisocial that I don't know if he'll come spend new years with me, but as long as I see him before that, it doesn't really matter. ^__^ And lets face it: I have so many problems of my own, that if he has this one fault: that he's antisocial, I really can't blame him for it. As long as he wants to be with me, I'm happy. ^_^
(and Ktiraam has met him, she can prove he really exists. XD)

And I went to see my doctor and psychiatrist today. In the morning. First I slept too late, woke up 10 to 9, when my appointment was at 9, pulled on my clothes and ran to the health center. I was only 5 minutes late. ^^;
We discussed about my medication and the doctor decided to raise the dose by 150 mg/day. Gaaaah! I hope this doesn't make me all weepy and depressed again, because I am so sick and tired of that! I want something happy. I hope I get more happy from the meds. ^_^

And then the doctor diagnosed me, finally: I have an anxiety disorder. Not a surprise, I've thought so for years, but this is the first time I get a proper diagnosis of it. And they are considering getting me into therapy. Finally! I've known about the anxiety disorder for a long time, but I didn't know that it all started at the troubles of my youth, the problems at home, stepdad... that stuff. I learnt to be so wired up for danger, that I am still getting those anxiety attacks because of that. It's amazing how clear it is, it all leads there, to my youth. People learn some basic life lessons then, learn how to cope, how to handle themselves and how to act in certain situations. And I had to be always, always ready to flee, to run, to get away, to cover, that when anything even slightly similar happens now (even a hard word can tricker it), I get an anxiety attack.
The good thing is, therapy should help that.
So... now I wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment