Jul 13, 2013

New

My new hair! I cut it! Well, had it cut. And I absolutely love it! My self-confidence went up about 100 percent with this new haircut! It feels like I actually have hair! WOAH! :D

Yesterday was one of those days that I will probably never forget. First we went to the beach with mom, sis and her two kids (11 & 13 years old), we had a great time, I took 300 photos. I came home, went to get the new haircut, went to see mom, she took the photos above, went to see dad, he had sparkling wine, we drank two bottles (3 people), I came home, I was really restless.I messaged this guy and we went for a night walk and walked around a lake (Joutjärvi). :D Then sat on the beach, drank beer and talked until it was way too cold, I biked back home after midnight.

Today I started the day by going to the marketplace, soon it's time for a walk, it's so beautiful outside. I feel so happy and energetic! :D
Some photos I took two days ago. I am going to try to learn to really
master my camera during this summer holiday. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment