Sep 20, 2011

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! XD

My new course started. The one for depressed and anxious people. We've had it two times now (friday and monday) and I'm getting excited. There are 7 other "pupils" (aged 26-60) and the teacher/leader. All the people there are suffering from depression and different kind of anxiety disorders and stuff. All have different backgrounds and some are recovering alcoholics/drug addicts.

We do all kind of really weird assignments, like introducing ourselves by selecting toys that we can identify with, drawing our emotions with coloured crayons and acting out scenes from our childhood. I am constantly scared, even horrified, because you have to talk about your deepest secrets in front of 7 other people... but at the same time, the course seems really fun! You get to know new people and do things you never dreamed you would do.

The teacher is a little hippyish, but I don't really mind. The rest of the group works well and so far I get along with everyone there. The issue, once again is, that I am the shyest one. But it doesn't seem to be a problem, not so far. There are other quiet ones too.

Later on the fall we'll get to go to the theater and a concert for free too! So I'm gonna stick with the group even though sometimes it feels just too exhausting. Last time we spent the last hour just sitting in a circle and staring at the floor in a quiet room, everyone was so tired. XD

... I also met my lifestyle change guide today and she was really happy with my results. So far I've lost 6 kg's (13,2 Lbs) in 1,5 months. Which is Cooooooooooool! :D :D :D Tomorrow I'm meeting my psychiatrist and I have a lot of good news for her too. I feel good. ^_^

Now to cook and then a nap, a walk and some good reading. Wheeeee! ^_^
New pics? I got one to show:
My punk faery! ^_^
... this might make a rather nice tattoo.
Oh I want a new tattoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment