Mar 19, 2012

'A'

I was in a friends birthday party last weekend. It was the first (ever) official gathering where we were as a couple with my viking in front of his friends. It was also the same party where we had met exactly two years ago! Our friend Masa's birthday party. ^_^ It was a fun night. The hosts had made all sorts of incredibly delicious food thingies and there was punch too. And my friends said and did some weird stuff that borne some hilarious moments. XD
Eda was so happy to see us dating (she was there when me and my viking met two years ago but had no idea we were together until we suddenly kissed in front of her) that she giggled and screamed a little. Hihi. *^_^*
And Umi came there, knowing that she would finally meet my Viking, so she sat at the table and with a loud voice asked "So, where's your viking?" (actually calling him "the Viking", ahaha) ... He was sitting right behind her and looked a little... funny. XD Umi was bright red when I pointed out that he was right there.

Ktiraam stopped by at the party too, but because she had to get up really early the next morning, she left early too. And in the end I got so tired that I came home at midnight, got a lift from a couple who were going home too. ^_^ I haven't been in such a big party in a long time, it was really fun. My Viking stayed there until the very end and went home to have a proper hangover. I didn't have that either, even when I did drink pretty much of that free punch. ^_^

Aaaaaaaand it's the international 'A' week.
I'm not gonna preach about religion here, because I think it's everyone's choice what they believe. I just wish everyone would study all sides of things and then decide, not just blindly believe something they were told to believe.
I lost my faith in any gods for over 14 years ago and during the last two years have become a skeptic on all pseudo sciences too. Life, nature and the world are wonderful and incredible without any need for a higher power. ^_^
...And that is why I made this for my facebook page:
With the wonderful quote of the physicist Lawrence M Krauss ♥
And without a quote ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment