Oct 7, 2013

Miniscule! And a bit of life

Tired of photos? I hope not, because I think I am hopelessly addicted to photographing. I love these lenses I borrowed from my brother and cannot stop shooting. YAY!
This time I tested the macro 60 mm lense. Here are a few images I shot. I used feathers, water drops (dyed with red & white paint), glitter, shiny paper and different lightings.
I don't really know what else to write about these days. My life is a little boring. I just go to work (well, rehabilitive work) and walk a lot, try to eat healthy, take photos, bike, see friends, read books and watch movies. And that's all. I haven't dated in 1,5 years, all the men in my life are just friends. XD

I've made a lot of great friends during this year. And travelled a bit. And it's been a great year. I've lost 27 kg/60 lbs so far, and it kind of makes me feel really different.

I'm much more confident... But I'm still a bit lost on where I want to go, what I want to be, what I want. I don't know. I just want to be happy. And not alone. Maybe one day meet someone. Maybe. Or then just enjoy life by myself and my friends. I don't know anything anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment