Oct 6, 2013

Testing out new lenses

I went photographing this Thursday (3rd October), I've borrowed a Canon 100-400 mm & a macro 50 mm lenses from my brother and while my friend Ravemaz tested the 100-400 mm, I got to borrow his Samyang fisheye lense. What a brilliant photo day & night! =D
My own 18-200 mm, starting the photo route. We walked past the
fire-apartment.
At the lakeside at Möysä. The first test pictures with the fisheye. XD
And more! XDD
This is what things look with the fisheye. It's just so much fun!
At a hillside, photographing cars, views and trains.
The photographers. =D
Möysä. I used to go to an art school at that building when I was little. =)
At a crossroad. =3
The sun. I love it how the leaves look in this.
After a short break we grabbed our bikes and biked to the Radiomäki (Radiohill)
to photo more. I am once again using my 18-200 mm lense.
The trainstation & Laune.
And this is why it's called radiohill. The HUGE radio masts, two of
them stand on the hill. =)
More trains and views. =)


There were tons of plains flying over the hill, in this you can see two. =D
The radio mast top.
Ruska at sunset, preeetty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment