Jul 6, 2012

Gay Pride Helsinki 2012

I've been rather slow at writing the blog lately, so I decided to be quick about this post so it's gonna be posted. X3 ... Today has been another good day, I was out walking for almost 2,5 hours, tomorrow I'm going to gym with my friend Penpen. I got a new dress, a mosquito net to my balcony door and some paint to paint a shelf in the kitchen. Been a busy day. And I even cooked... and bought some wine, but since I'm going to gym tomorrow, I'm gonna save it for tomorrow night. =)

And now, to the point, photos!
A kickstart to the day: Helsinki railwaystation Roberts coffee. Yummmm!
Beautiful Pridepeople. ^__^
Flashmob Vogue, it was so freaking cool! =D
Friends ♥ ♥ ♥
Sandied, Jari, Cilla, Meablie, Nora, Me, Penpen, Deirie, Tiia,
Ktiraam, Vaylan & Windi. =D
More cool Pridepeople. ^_^
A VERY cool sign. ^__^
Pride doggie. ♥
And almost moving! 
We're on the move! Some horse police and police horses. =D
Walking, dancing, clapping, screaming, smiling. ^__^
Even more cool Pride people... and families. ^_^
Wheeeee! =D
The whole town was decorated with rainbows. =D
Ktiraam's cool sign. ^_^
The parliament house and the police forces. =D
A very happy Swede. =D
And a couple of bears. ^__^
Our picnic yummy foodies. ^_^ 
The Pride park and our picnic groups. =D
Me, Deirie, Meablie & Nikomon. ^____^
There was a whole bunch of happy, colorful Pride people. ^__^ 
Happiness! ^__^
Thanks to Deirie for this photo! ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment