Aug 22, 2012

It's almost raining men! XD

To rise the spirits on this rainy day (at least here it's really rainy, in some parts of Europe it's baking hot... I don't know what it's like elsewhere), I got a few summer'y and sunshin'y photos. =D
These are taken last week from our workplace's (rehabilitive workplace) "cabin". Quite a place, isn't it, woah! ♥
I've had quite a week at work. Monday morning I heard that the huge oil painting I had been painting for the exhibition at work for 1st September, should be done NOW as in on Monday or Tuesday. When I got off work I started to paint like a maniac and got it almost done, I rushed to a print shop and printed out the other work I wanted to show there, a digital painting...
On Tuesday the painting wasn't dry so I said I was gonna bring it tomorrow (Wednesday). On Tuesday we had a cabinday, which was hilariously fun, we laughed so hard at the peer with some coworkers/friends that my cheeks were aching! ^___^

When I had walked back home I got this naughty message from a coworker who had asked me to draw his character. ^^; I felt a little disturbed, because he is a coworker, I kind of feel like it's almost normal to get naughty/kinky messages online, but not from coworkers... so I had to send him a little bit rude note back. =( I hope he didn't get pissed off about it. And I don't know, maybe he had some kind of crush for me, but unfortunately he's not my type at all... not like this one other guy at work who I just *squeal* really like. (he's older, tall, dark haired, really quiet and he has the most amazing ass ever! HAHAHA...) *^_^*  XD

This morning (Wednesday) I had the not so nice realization that the painting was still not dry and had to go to work without it. And had awkward moments with the guy who sent the message. And had to do 2 different work things and saw an old friend who was feeling really gloomy, it wasn't a fun meeting. :S
... I mean, I love to meet friends but not really, if they have absolutely nothing positive to say about anything.

Tomorrow I have to get the painting to work, no matter what. If it's not dry, I just have to get it there wet, which is gonna be really tricky, but hopefully I'll succeed. ^^; Then: one week and the art exhibition, yayyy!

I've been feeling almost giddy! Maybe because there's been so much happening, I've been doing so many things with so many new people and... I have a new crush, so I think I am definitely getting over him... which will be really nice, because missing someone who will never be yours is not fun at all.

I'll be posting pictures of the painting here one of these days and I'll try to get some photos of me with the painting at the exhibition to show how huuuge it is (60 x 80 cm). =D I had some other stuff to write about too, but this is getting way too long so... bye! ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment