Nov 28, 2012

Anniversary of freeeedoooommmm X3

Yesterday was a very important anniversary. I celebrated by making a huge bowl of fruitsalad (from fresh yummmy fruits) and enjoying the night just by relaxing. ^_^
It's been 5 years since the big break-up. 5 very eventful years. Not always so fun, nor easy, but unforgettable years. The first anniversary I celebrated with the boys, drinkin and clubbing, it was a hilarious night, after that I haven't really celebrated, but this year is special:
They say, that if you've been with someone, say 2 years, you'll need one year to get over it after the break-up.

We were together for 10 years, so my "time is done", 5 years. I am now a completely free from all shackles. Well, I had that another relationship, that lasted 2 years, but it never went anywhere, and maybe that was because it was still in the time limit of my five years. (I've been counting how many days we actually spent together with my last ex, and it's somewhere around 60 days, so I've suffered that one too. X3)
With the "10-year-ex" we spent almost all of our time together. And I mean ALL. We were apart for 5 days, during 10 years!

But now, freedom and future awaits. I am having a good time right now in life. Work is going well, I keep losing weight, art classes are fun, therapy is going really well, I've been painting a bit, and just feel relaxed most of the time, there are a lot of fun things to look forward in the future.
I have energy to do stuff and feel like doing them. The diet isn't horrible, it's difficult but bearable. And we have a few new guys at work... very good looking ones, so that part of life seems to be going well too, eyecandy, yum yum. ;P
... actually, a fun present for my anniversary: A guy who I keep seeing a lot in weird places, suddenly came to work yesterday and told that he's gonna be working there for the next 3 months. HURRAA! XD
Eyeeeecandyyyy.

And it's finally winter, it's been snowing!
And it's not even a month until mine and Ktiraam's christmas cruise to Stockholm, YAYYYYYY! =D =D =D
The fire lady. An acrylic painting I did for
myself because I needed a "power
picture". =D
50 x 70 cm (19.7 x 27.6 inches)

No comments:

Post a Comment