Nov 14, 2012

=) is not as easy as it should be.

I've decided to try to live as positively as I can, thinking everything good and nothing bad. When I'm anxious about something, I try to think what good will happen, not what bad will happen and so on.

This hasn't exactly worked out. ^^; I am so very tired at work because I've gotten one extra day (an art class) and my own art class started at the same week. Usually today would have been the end of my workweek but now I got to wake up early tomorrow too and trot to work. ^^;
I am pretty sure it's gonna be a fun day and I would be looking forward to it, if I had any more energy.

I was just feeling a little more uplifted, after taking a quick walk outside when I walked past the pizzeria where the guy asked me out on a date. Last week he said that it was his last week there and next week he was gonna return to his real job. Well, he was there again today. Looking as sad and disappointed as he could, when he spotted me from the window.
Now I feel rotten. ;_;

But I don't want to go out with him, because I just know he's not the guy for me. I know this from the times we talked outside. And I had decided on Monday not to answer if he texts me... he did and I didn't answer, feeling relieved that I'm not gonna see him again. Aaaand...
well, things never go the way you plan them, do they. Urgh! >,<

I have some really good and happy things to look forward to though:
- Me and Ktiraam booked our annual christmas shopping trip and we are going to Stockholm! YAYYYY! We went there the other christmas too... was it last christmas, I think so, or the one before that. Anyways, I cannot wait! \^_^/
- I've been sticking to my diet, so if all goes as planned, I will be a thinner me next summer. Spring is always so much easier time to diet than fall. It's so dark and gloomy outside that I just want to eat chocolate and read books.
- All these art classes are making me a much more inspired artist, I am just sketching out my new painting, my first acrylic painting ever. It's gonna be a woman, a warrior woman. =P

1 comment:

  1. First of all, don't push yourself too much at the work. Take one step at the time, and try to relax whenever you get the chance after the work. That's what I have been doing, since last Saturday. That migraine I had, was a combination of stress and sore shoulders. Stress wasn't from the work, it was because the damn repairmen, who didn't show up here to fix the roof! *exhales* I'm trying not to get overworked about it anymore...

    So, the guy at the pizzeria: don't feel too bad for him. If he wasn't the man you are looking for, then he isn't the one. And he will go on with his life, in time. ^^;

    And you should think positive and what's going to happen on next month! The cruise trip to Stockholm~! YAAAAYYYY!! If I remember correctly, the last time we went to Stockholm on Christmas was year 2010. We went to there last year too, on my birthday. Remember? ;P Still, I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!!! (Making already the list what to buy from Bökhandeln... I might buy all the Torchwood-dvds, after all. We will see. ;P )

    Good luck with your diet. (Keep your fingers away from the chocolate!) It's true, how the gloomy weather can have an affect on diets. I think the nice, sunny and warm weather gives more positive thoughts, energy and motive to exercise/move.

    And yay for inspirations! =D The warrior woman, huh? For some reason, I thought of you when you wrote that. ;)

    ReplyDelete