Nov 11, 2012

Art

I'm becoming an art teacher! Tomorrow, I'm starting an art class at work. It's only two hours per week, but it's a start, if they like me, you never know what become's from it. =D

It's been a crazy week altogether. Have I told about my diet? I've already lost 8 kg's. I've lost 11 centimeters from my waist! It's making me all giddy!

And for the past week or so, this guy from the nearby pizzeria (yes, the same one where Mr Sin used to work ^^;;;;;;;;;) has been flirting with me. He's asked me for a pizza, to drink coffee and now he asked me out. I said maybe. I don't know if I'm ready. I'm still so... unfinished and well, not ready. I'm so bad at saying no and I don't want to start defending myself. I enjoy a little flirt but I don't want a serious relationship, not yet. And not with a guy who "wants a woman who works", I told him that I sort of work, and it's sort of true, but I don't get paid so it's not true. And I don't want to start explaining myself and definitely do not want to see that look on his face when I tell him why I'm not really working. Agh! ^^; ... I'm not gonna go out with him, because it would make no sense, because my first reaction, when I thought about it was, that I would regret it later (and because he often feels like he's pressuring me)... that's not a good first thought. ^^;;;
I would go, if it was just a date, a DATE, not the beginning of a relationship or a lead to sex. And considering what happened the last time... no, just N-O. ^^; Definitely no.
(And he's shorter than me, which should not matter but AGH, it does! ^^;)
I want to wait and meet someone who asks me out and all I can think about is how exciting and happy it makes me feel(, nervous of course, because I'm nervous about everything, but happy too). ^__^

But it makes me happy that I can flirt again. =D And that things in general are going so well. I saw my dad, stepmom, brother, sister, stepsisters, sisters daughter and stepsisters daughter today. We had a really fun day together at my dad's house, spending the fathers day. My dad ordered a commission painting from me, a HUGE painting! =D

And on Friday I spent the night with mom, drinking red wine and watching old photos. It was really nice, we both laughed a lot and she seemed really happy. She's been happy way too rarely these days.

Therapy is going well too. I just wrote this 2,5 page story for the therapist for the next meeting about how my life will be when it will be as good as it can be. It felt so good to write it. And now I got to draw it too, that was the second assignment! XD Thank goodness I have until next weeks Friday for that.

We're going to the movies with Ktiraam one of these days. Yayyy, movies! And there are a lot of other fun stuff the expect too. Next month we're going to Helsinki again, to our annual christmas shopping trip... how many years has this tradition been going on? Maybe 5 or 6 years, maybe even more! =D
Life is looking good right now. I laugh and smile a lot. And can do a lot more than I could a few months ago. I don't think about the bad things so much anymore. I don't feel sad that much anymore. I don't feel lonely anymore. I feel busy and happy and content and excited and nervous and giddy and thrilled and smiley... is that even a word? XD I think a lot of it is thanks to the new diet. I just have so much more energy! ^___^

Now I'm off to bed to read a little (I'm reading the new J.K.Rowling book) and then sleep, it's an early wake up tomorrow and a long day at work with the art class and all. I am so nervous and cannot wait, hihihi. XD ♥
A little something random. ^_^
(markers, coloured pencils, photoshop,
at least 3 nights work)

No comments:

Post a Comment