Aug 8, 2011

Ah, lovely neighbors.

So, I just got to tell about my neighbors. I didn't just randomly start reminiscing about them, this was brought into mind with a neighbor vomiting loudly down from his upper balcony a few hours ago. Splish splash says vomit as it drips to the ground and on other balconies. I finally made a complaint about him, since this isn't the first time, not even the second. Well, the second time it wasn't vomit falling from the balcony, but fireworks that exploded right outside my balcony.

And the fireworks were just after the Oslo bombing, so everyone was a little on edge and afraid of loud noises, including me. And then having those loud explosions happen right outside the window and that smoke swirling there, ash falling to the balconies, god damnit, I almost had a heart attack! ^^;

But as annoying this neighbor is, he's not the worst I've had! XD
In my last apartment, the girl living right under my apartment, was the worst. She threw helluva loud parties even in the middle of the week and they always lasted until 2-4 am. It was not just the music and people yelling that was bothering me. The walls were so thin there that all my lamps, dishes and other stuff on the tables were shaking and clinking. Try to sleep there then, haha! ^^;
And she had a boyfriend. She was loud at the parties but not only then. She was also loud in bed, so I got to hear it every freaking time when they had sex. Not as hot as you would think. Thank goodness it never lasted for long! XDDD

And then they started to fight. Once it got so bad that the guy was yelling as loud as he could and the girl was screaming back at him. And then "Don't hit me! Don't hit me!"... it was the boyfriend yelling this. The girl screamed more and hit. The boyfriend hit back and the girl screamed louder than ever before, starting to cry.
The boyfriend tried to calm her down but she just screamed and cried until he left.

And once, the girl wasn't home but the boyfriend wanted to get in. He banged the door below, it was the middle of the night so the doorbells were not working. He banged the door, kicked the door and finally broke it. it was a glass door and he hurt himself breaking it. He came to the second floor on an elevator and started to bang on the girls door. One of the neighbors called the police at some point and they came to pick him up. Next morning I left to go to school and the whole hallway was full of blood. The scene in the elevator was like from a horror movie, the mirror was bloody, the buttons were bloody, the walls and the door were smeared with bloody hand prints and the floor had pools of blood on it.

The most hilarious thing about this worst neighbor of mine was, that when I was moving away, (mostly because I got so sick and tired of being awake because of her partying,) she came to complain to me that I was making too much noise, dismantling my furniture. HAHA, the look on my face must have been interesting when I found her behind my door. XD

What's your worst neighbor experience? ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment