Aug 4, 2011

Summer 5

So I kind of got things settled with my Viking. ♥ When he came from the Con on Sunday, he called me and came to visit on their way back home. His friends who were on the same car, had to go wait in a pizzeria while my Viking was here... only for half an hour or so, but it was good to see him and know that he still cares enough to want to see me. ^__^ My gods it was good to hold, hug and kiss him again!

He's coming back in about a month. Only a month to go, two have already passed, I can handle this. Then it's fall and he'll be back. ^_^ This whole thing probably wouldn't have felt so horrible if I didn't have the depression and didn't think wayyyyy too much about everything, I got myself into such a panic. Not to mention this months PMS has been horribly strong! :O

I felt like crying the whole last week... and raging. And I've been so freaking tired I've slept 2-3 hours naps every day plus 9-10 hours a night. Yesterday I was up 9 hours and slept the rest. URGH! XD

Today was really really fun! We went to the harbor with mom and my sisters kids and ate ice-cream and chilled there. The kids are really fun to hang out with, they know how to cheer me up. Though at one point we were talking about how time flies and goes past way too fast. And I said to Jenni (11) that it just starts to go faster and faster the older you get, and so she said to me "Well yes, you're almost middle-aged."
I screamed and ran around and the kids seemed to have a lot of fun with my agony. XDDD

When I got home from the harbor, I was so tired again that I slept for 2 hours, again. =P Maybe this tiredness has something to do with my periods, which started today too. Woohoooooo. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment