Aug 19, 2011

New ways

It's the second day of my new diet and exercise plan. It doesn't seem so difficult, but then again, I just started. I'm sure there are some difficult days ahead. I quit eating anything unhealthy (candy, ice-cream, chocolate, chips, fast food, cookies...). I check the calories, fat and sugar from everything I eat and I have "feeding times" when I have to eat.

And I've been exercising a lot too. I walk 1,5 hours every day, plus little walks around the city. At night I lift weights and stretch. This morning I woke up with so much energy I felt like I could run! Teehee ^___^ I visited the social-office and came home and started to organize my furniture. Now I have a whole new order here, where I don't have to sit on my bed all day. I have a table to sit in front of when I'm on the laptop or when I draw.

After I had organized the furniture, I went for a walk with my mom. We went to the beach and harbor and then to the grocery store. It was a bit of a torture to watch her buy ice-cream and talk about drinking wine tonight when all I get is apples and carrots, but: I'm gonna be fit after this and that's all that matters!

And with this new diet, I don't have to starve. The whole point is, that I don't feel hungry so I don't start munching anything unhealthy outside my meal-time-plan. =D I haven't set a weight where I want to get to, the point of this is to get healthier, drop my blood pressure and have more energy and so far it's working. ^_^ Of course I won't complain if I loose a few pounds doing this, because I know I've gained loads of unnecessary weight during this year. ^_^

Now back to organizing. Since I already started, I decided to re-organize my bookshelves... I have 3 of them, so full of books I have to give some up to make some room for new ones. XD
Today I feel excellent. ^___^

Oh and here's something new:
My firespirit Yvain. ^___^ 

3 comments:

  1. Honey, you don't have to be so strict about not eating anything unhealthy. I lost 15kg of weight, and still ate ice cream, candy and stuff. It's all about how often and how much you eat them :)
    For example for me it's the weekends I can eat anything I want.

    Btw, can I join your walks sometime? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think so? Eek, I'm just worried that if I eat something unhealthy a little, I can't stop. :S So I... I want to eat ice-cream. Waah. I'm gonna try it like that, because if I want something all the time and never eat it, it's gonna be horrible. XD
    Just small doses, a little at a time. And not every day. ^_^

    And YES! It would be great to walk together! ^_^ When ever you have time, it's much more fun to walk together than all alone. =D =D =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how about one ice cream a week? :) Seriously, it's only going to make you angry and sad if you never let yourself eat anything good.
    A good way to not eat is to not buy anything. :D It was a good deal for me. I can eat, but can't buy. :D

    Ok, once I come back to Finland I'll come and join you! :D

    ReplyDelete