Aug 28, 2011

Lifestyle change 1

Whoops, I haven't written in a while, how did that happen! I've just been so busy with this new lifestyle change that I haven't been much online. ^_^

I've been on this new diet now for 12 days and have lost 4 kg's (8 pounds). And it has not been as difficult as I thought it would be. As my friend Elli(2 =P) ♥ adviced me, I didn't leave all my favourite sweet things out of my diet, I just eat a lot less of them than before, about twice a week, a little ice-cream or a cup of latte. ^_^

And the mental change has been so big that I cannot even think about returning to the old way of living. I mean, I  sleep just as much as before, but while I'm awake, I feel more awake than before. I have much more energy to do thing than before. I've already changed the order of my furniture, as I told before, but I've also done the dishes regularly, which I almost never had the energy to do. I've cleaned my cabinets, hoovered and dusted the place, took a lot of old stuff to the garbage, things that have been laying around the whole summer... and so on.

I read a lot. And what's AWESOME, I've started to draw almost daily again! Which of course makes me so sooo happy! I've been walking 1,5 hours every day, but instead of feeling tired afterwards, I feel like I have gotten more energy. It's so strange and so much fun! Next week is gonna be a test though: I got my period so I probably cannot exercise as much because of the stomach ache and I crave for chocolate the whole time. But I'm gonna fight through it. Step by step, day by day. And I am allowed to spoil myself once in a while, so I don't have a panic about it. XD

I've also visited the unemployment office's rehabilitation office Lyhty and I might get to go on a course this fall. It's a course for depressed and anxious people who also get nervous about things... so it would be peeerfect for me. ^____^ I have an interview with the teacher on wednesday next week and get the results if I can go to the class, eee, I so wish I can! There's gonna be 7 other people there and it's gonna last until December, twice a week for 4 hours. YAY! =D

So... all in all, I am feeling very positive!
Ah, I need to take some fall photos, I haven't posted any new photos in a long while. ^_^
Here's a little something =P
Loved the last Harry Potter movie, loooved! ;D

1 comment:

  1. Good girl! I'm so proud of you ^^
    I also went jogging today. I've missed sports. During those 4 months I just couldn't do much, because it was too hot to do anything! D:
    Sports really make you feel more energetic, so it's very important to have it in your life. And after working out I'm not that hungry, and I don't even crave for anything "bad" to eat. :P
    So, do continue like that! You're going to be so energetic and that makes you shine more beautifully than you already are. <3

    ReplyDelete