Feb 22, 2012

a long way

I am starting a rehabilitative work 5th March! This is kind of a really big deal because the last time I was able to work, was 2008. I've come a long way since them, woah! I am gonna make silver jewelry on Mondays and crafts on Wednesdays. I went to visit the place today and it seemed really nice, I cannot wait to get to work.

I hope I get to show my drawing skills too, but the most important thing is that I got there! YAYY! \^_^/ It's a 3 month deal and after that it might continue.

Then, a friend of mine at Facebook did this Self improvement goals list and it made me want to do a list of my own. It's sort of funny to realize that 5 years ago my list would have been completely different, completely. 3 years ago I wouldn't have been able to make a list, back then my only wish was to get better.
Now... I'm starting to set up goals. At the same time I've learned not to expect too much, it only leads to disappointment. But there are all things I want, perhaps I'm not able to get them right away, but then on the long run. =)


Physical
- Go to work twice a week and maybe even thrice a week by the end of the spring.
- Lose weight.
- Get more muscle strength.
- Go to the gym twice a week and walk 3 times a week.
- Go out at least once per day.
- Stretch at least once a week for an hour.
- Eat chocolate only once a week.
- Drink at least 4 cups of green tea daily.
- Eat healthier.
- Clean the house once a week.
- Do the dishes once a week.
- Do art at least once a week.
- Spend more time with friends.
- Stop being a hermit.

Emotional
- Try to control anxiety
- Don't let depression get a hold of you!
- Do not over-exert yourself, that only leads to feeling worse.
- Don't make goals you know you can't keep.
- Keep your promises.
- Don't panic so much.
- Learn to relax.
- Patience!!
- Learn not to collapse when things don't go the way as planned.
- Don't be negative.
- Smile at least once a day.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you mean, 5th of March? X3 You wrote at FB like that...

    Anyway, as for your lists: woah... those are good lists. Hmm, I also got a same goal on getting more arm muscles. X3 Not to mention the stretching. Need to start doing those as well. Heh. ^^;

    ReplyDelete