Feb 4, 2012

Mister president and his husband - part 2


Tomorrow is the big day, the presidential election round two, Finland chooses the president. And we made the headlines outside Finland too


We're gonna watch the elections with my friends Penpen and possibly also Ktiraam. And maybe celebrate a little (even if Pekka doesn't win, which hopefully wont happen, but is a big probability because older Finns are still so homophobic...that's where it all comes down to: He would be a much much better and more qualified president, but he's gay. Argh!).

Really, Pekka Haavisto has worked as diplomat around the world, even in countries that do not accept homosexuality. And still people complain about it, like it was something that made work for him impossible. It's not! He's also a great man, an awesome diplomat, a good speaker and a kind person and would be the best president ever!
I got to meet him on his presidential
candidate tour. What an honour! ♥
We'll celebrate because tomorrow is my birthday!

Happy birthday to meeee, happy birthday to meeee! I already got an awesome present from my dad, a camera tripod. I've been hoping to get one even since I got my new camera. This means: awesome night photos, hurraaaa! ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment