May 28, 2012

Towards future

It's been a week and things feel a little bit easier again. It doesn't hurt to breath anymore. Thinking doesn't make me cry, not always anyways. Work has been tough lately, it's so difficult to concentrate, but it's good to do something.

I am getting a new (90x200 cm) bed  on Wednesday (the old one was 160x210 cm and took wayyy too much space now that I don't need a double bed anymore =( ) and a new clothes cabinet. Me and mom went shopping last week. =) I've also been out a lot, exercising a lot... 16 hours last week. It's been so warm and sunny here, today was the first rainy day in a long long time.

I was also at my friends wedding last weekend. Two friends, Essi & Niko, married each other. It's tough to be in a wedding just after a break-up, but it was a wonderful day. The wedding couple looked so happy it made me smile too. And it was so good to see old friends, so many of them. Another friend, Anni, was the photographer at the wedding and took some wonderful friends photos of us all... all 30 of us, tiihihihii. ^_^ It really was a good day!
My "wedding look".
At the wedding.
Thank you Ktiraam for the photo. ^_^
There are a lot of things I'm looking forward to this summer. Desucon, Finncon, seeing friends, seeing family, maybe some trips out of town, and of course the highlight of the summer: Gay Pride     ...

Though I still miss him like crazy and sometimes feel so utterly sad, summer is coming and life continues and there are things worth living for. And the wedding reminded me of the fact that I've always been a hopeless romantic, maybe one day I'll meet the man of my dreams who really belongs with me.
... You should never give your dreams up.

No comments:

Post a Comment