May 10, 2012

Real life 2012

Suddenly my life seems like... well, normal. I go to work, I plan future events, I see friends and my boyfriend.

Well, there was the whole MESS with my meds, again. So I finally changed the medication, again (From Aurorix). My new medication is called Voxra and apparently it's also used as a weight loss medication... and for quitting smoking. And depression. WEIRD!

But if it works, bleeh. I might even lose weight. And quit smoking... wait, I don't smoke. LOL. XD At least this time it has not been hell to change the meds, so far. Then again, it's only been 2 days. So it can still change. Optimistic, aren't I. XP (I think I'm gonna write more about the meds later, there was a whole hassle about them but now I just don't wanna. XP)

My friends wedding is in a few weeks, so getting clothes, jewellery, shoes, rides and so on, has been a hassle. And expensive, I'm gonna be bankrupt after this month!
I also took a third day of work, a Tuesday, so now I have Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays  of work. We just agreed that I can stay at the workplace for at least until 6 of October. So I have no worries about that anymore. I started a new work thing too, from now on I'm gonna be a lobby watch every Tuesday.
And I was recruited to make a hand program to a theater group at the workplace... and to design a new blog to the workplace. YAYYYYYYYYYYYY! I am so excited! \^_^/

A little while ago I realized that this is the first spring after my childhood when I'm not completely burned out and stressed because of the pressure to find work and finish school assignment. WOAH! I love not studying, I can't believe I did that for 25 years! XDD

Oh and Vappu (1st May) was wooooonderful! We hung out with friends, ate a lot of donuts and went to see a movie. The Avengers. YUMMMMMMMMM! =D~
I've also been reading a LOT.
I just finished a series from KarenMarie Moening and loved it!
"Fever-series" it's called. I recommend it for
everyone who looks GOOD urban fantasy.
(With some really steaming chapters too ;D)
... ah yeah, this is fan art for the books. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment