Apr 12, 2011

cure for the problem

I am suffering from Restless Legs. If you've never heard of it, google it, it's a very very annoying but not at all dangerous little problem. =X

So because my stepdad is a doctor, I asked him if he knew any way or medicine other than Magnesium that would help to the restless legs. I already have to stretch my legs and sit on my knees for half an hour before going to sleep or it will be impossible to fall asleep because the legs wont stop running. XD

He seemed really excited and told us about an article he had read from a German medicinemagazine's website where he is often looking for good advices. We were sitting at dinner table, me, mom, stepdad and my stepbrother. And then he told me that the best cure for restless legs is sex.

And mom smiled and told me to "do some handyworks" before sleeping. And everyone chuckled and laughed. And I told her that it was a good thing that sex was free.

My family is so weird! XDDD How many others talk like that at the dinner table? X3

No comments:

Post a Comment