Apr 25, 2011

Easter

The easter holidays have been great, but I'm a little happy it's back to normal life tomorrow. I miss the shops being open and the whole town is completely empty because everyone is somewhere for easter. Next weekend is Vappu, so it's not a long rest. Everyone's celebrating on Saturday and I've been invited to two parties already, but I don't really want to do anything special, just relax and if the weather is as nice as it has been now, be out a lot. A picnic on a Sunday would be perfect. =D

So my easter started on Thursday when my viking came back from a week long trip and spent the night here. We watched movies and ate well, the usual. It was really nice. He went home on Friday and I went to eat easter dinner with mom, stepdad, aunt, aunts husband, sister, her husband and their two kids (9 & 11). The food was good and company great. After that I spent the thole night at my mom's, where we drank red wine and talked politics. XD

On Saturday I was supposed to go to my dad's, but he called me and asked me to come on Sunday so I just relaxed the whole Saturday and at night went to a long walk around town. On Sunday it was time for eater dinner at my dad's, where my two stepsisters and their boyfriend & husband & baby were too. My stepmom had made an amazing dinner, yummmm! Unfortunately I had to leave really early because my viking was coming to visit me again. ♥ But I had time to play a little with the baby and carry her around the apartment.

And the night I spent with my viking, watching movies again. In the morning we woke up excited to watch the second episode of "Game of Thrones", we're both mad about the series, it's aaaawesome! =D When he went home, I went for a long walk, the weather is so warm you don't have to wear a jacket anymore, I absolutely love it! =D

Tomorrow I've promised myself to take all the bottles from my balcony to the store so I can clean the balcony, put chairs in there and maybe enjoy the warm weather there one of these nights. ^_^ I so LOVE spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment