Apr 29, 2011

Spring 3

Today has been a good day. I've done some school stuff, the last of school stuffs I have. And I got two difficult math exercises done... now I've done 5/10 and I still have over half of the time left. When I return these assignments next week, I have everything done. I'm ready!

I went to buy some foods and drinks today for tomorrow's Vappu day (a big spring celebration in Finland) and bought a six-back of long drinks (4,7 % alcohol), which should have cost over 10 €'s. The cashier made some sort of mistake, because I got the six-back with 1,83 €! WOAH! =D

If I ever get a car (which I doubt because I don't need one), I want one like this. Well, coloured like this, but something smaller. ;P

I went to the movies yesterday with my Viking. Our first movie date ever, because he doesn't really like going to movies. We went to see Howl and both really really liked it. It was perfectly psychedelic and homoerotic. And James Franco was awesome, of course. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment