May 5, 2011

Engineer!

The rest of it went to quickly that it still feels unreal. I graduated!

I got the rest of my math exercises done on Monday and Tuesday, I worked like a madwoman, haha! I wrote email to my teachers telling them that I will return them on Wednesday and got a reply from my professor in the middle of the night that I should go to the office and take care of the graduation things too, check the points and that sort of stuff.

I couldn't sleep at night and woke up at 7, I was so anxious. I walked to the school as soon as it was 8 am. I returned the math exercises, printed out a form that you need to return to the office when you want to graduate and checked the student points with the office staff.

When I got home, I got an email from my math teacher that I've received my last missing student points from the math course and so was graduated. Tadah. Just like that. I'm done. 7 years of work behind. Blood, sweat and tears. Sickness, one nervous breakdown and a lot of depression, fun parties, meeting absolutely wonderful people and lot of sleepless nights studying and worrying.

So now I have a fresh bachelors degree on Visualization engineering, which means I'm a Media Technology Engineer. Yayyyh!
I've been studying for 25 years without a stop so I think I'm gonna do something else for a change, haha! XDD I want to find a job that wont make me have a new nervous breakdown and that I don't have to worry about constantly. Something that I don't hate. But that can wait until summer.

Now it's time to relax, rest and party! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment