May 13, 2011

Spring 5

I had another psychiatrist appointment yesterday, the last one with this person, it seems. I am transferring to another psychiatrist, who is specialized on depression and rehabilitating. I have an opportunity to get in some sort of class to help me get a job and rehabilitate myself for a shape that I can work. The psychiatrist also said that the perfect job for me right now would be something easy, 4-6 hours a day. That would be so nice! I just wish it was that easy to get a job, which is isn't.

Oh well, I have all summer time to try to find a job. Maybe I will, you never know. Sometimes miracles happen. ;D Then last night my Viking came to my place and we made sushi. It was the first time I made sushi for him and he really liked it, a lot. We watched the movie "Wilde" with Stephen Fry on the lead, we're both huuuge fans. ^_^

Today I haven't really done anything, just hung around at home. I got my period and my stomach has been really achy for the past 3 days. Waylan called me and asked me and Ktiraam for a movie night tomorrow, that's gonna be fun. ^_^ A girls night. And they have a sauna too, yayyy! Now I just have to watch out that I don't start eating unhealthily again, this last week has gone so well, I have to make it a little longer. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment