May 21, 2011

Random

About a year ago a phonesales-woman phoned me. I HATE talking on the phone, but almost always answer if I don't know the number, because it might be something important (my doctor/psychiatrist/someone at the social services office...).
Me: Anna (with my usual voice)
saleswoman: Hello, may I speak to an adult of the household
Me: Um... I'm 30 years old... is that enough?
Saleswoman: *deeeeeeeeep silence* Uh, you sound a lot younger. Anyways-

HAHAHA! XD

That aside, we were in the wilderness today, I swam for the first time this spring, we ate smoked salmon (that we made ourselves), drank tons of wine, celebrated my brothers birthday, I slept on a cliff, we rowed a boat to the "lean-to" and back, it was an awesome adventure! =D =D Photos will follow. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment