May 27, 2011

Yippiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

This morning I woke up at 9 pm to a text message from mom: my name was in the newspaper at the "graduated" section. Now it's official, 7 years of college is finally over. Thank goodness!

This was a good morning in other ways too. I woke up next to my viking and woke him up by kissing and cuddling him. He always tries to stop me and shove me away playfully and I attack him and kiss him more and try to get my head somewhere close to his face or neck. It's a perfect way to wake up. ^_^

Mom bought me a new dress and some jewellery, pantihose and stuff for my graduation party with my family next week. I wanted a small party but our "little" family has grown so much in a few years that now there are 25 people coming to celebrate. Hahaha. Still, cannot wait to see all of them though I don't really want to be the center of attention, hiiih. ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment