May 8, 2011

Spring 4

I spent my first free day as en engineer cleaning my flat. XD I did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen cabinets. I vacuumed the whole place and washed the floors and wiped the dust. I still need to tidy up the balcony, wash the floor and bring two chairs from the attic so I can eat my breakfast outside.

The weather has been incredibly wonderful, sunny and warm for the last few days, so I've been out a lot, taking really long walks. And tomorrow is Mothers day, so we're gonna drive to a local semetery and put flowers to the graves of my grandmoms, grandads and aunt.

I've also been on a non-sugar diet for a few days now. I still grave for chocolate and I'm a little worried how this diet is gonna work next week when I get my period, I go crazy without chocolate then. ^^; The reason for this diet is, that I want to lose weight and my blood sugar levels might be too high. I don't actually know yet, since I get the results only next weeks wednesday. I hate to wait for such a thing, but it's been a good reason to start this diet.

I bought some really pretty red black&white dotted fabric and sewed a dress out of it today. It's really nice, though a little tight at the waist. Another reason to lose some weight. Hahaha. XD I'll take pictures of it when I find a shirt that goes with it. ^_^ I also painted tonight. It's been more than a month since I last painted, it felt good. And I couldn't stop until the picture was done. I wanted to draw a portrait of someone who I've never drawn before. And then I started to plan my Pain and Pleasure story ahead. She is a member of the tribe that Sajore & Xir'ag will meet on the next chapter (that I am still writing, urrrrr writers block is a horrible thing! Everything I write turns to shit.).
This picture also explains why Salvador, my vampire elf, has dreadlocks. He's living with the tribe and has learnt their ways. I might still add some tattoos on her. Maybe. ^^ Hmmm, I think this is enough babble for one night. I think I should go to bed so I'm all wake and ready for the mothers day celebration tomorrow! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment