May 25, 2011

Almost summer

Two days and I get my graduation papers out from school and never have to return there.
Two days from then I am going on a cruise with my mom, Helsinki-Stockholm, I cannot wait. We have reserved the buffet dinners both ways and breakfast too. And I get to go to the huge bookstore Science-fiction bokhandeln in Stockholm.
Two days from the trip I have my graduation party with my family. We just reserved the caked from a bakery and dad is buying all the drinks. It's gonna be fun.

And life is rather busy again. =) Tomorrow I get to see my viking, today I met my new psychiatrist and she was really great and gave me a lot of advices for the summer and getting a job. I am hopeful and feeling positive. ^_^

I promised photos from our trip to the nature reserve area, so here are a few:

The Erakkomurju Lean-to (laavu) from the inside)
The view from the cliff where the lean-to and fireplace were.
The sky from the fireplace.
My brother and the view to the lake and the peer (and boat we arrived with).
We made loimu-lohta/smoked salmon. YUM!
The beautiful fire. ♥
This is where we left with the boat when we rowed across the lake to the cabin. Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment