May 19, 2011

Babies.

Just 3 years ago I was afraid of babies. They were just scary, I was afraid to touch them and when I did get to hold one, they always burst out crying. But during this last year or so, I've gotten rid of that fear. My sisters beautiful daughter helped a lot with that. Last sunday I spent hours playing with her, carried her around and got the dress her socks, and she smiled at me a lot, hihii, those little things made me so happy.

And today I saw two of my childhood friends who both have about year-old babies, a boy and a girl. We played with them and I took over 100 photos of them. Teehehee, it was really fun. 17 of my friends have gotten kids during this year. And I am so happy for them. During this time I have also realized that I want kids. One day. I hope I'm not too old when I want to make it happen. ♥

This week has been nice, not anything special, but nice and relaxing. I've seen friends and visited our anime/mangaclub Bakanat, it's been months since I visited there. I realized it's almost summer. I want Gay Pride to come soon. =D

I am still so very tired all the time. I sleep about 9-10 hours every night and an hour nap in the afternoon, and sometimes another nap at night. Then I can't get to bed before 2 am. It's not good, but I cannot help it, if I don't rest, I don't have any energy. It's really frustrating. =/ But I have been drawing a little again. Several sketches. ^_^
My Viking's roleplay character. He's still not completely happy with it, but I really like this painting. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment