Jun 5, 2011

Sailing

We had a great and very relaxing time at the Helsinki-Stockholm cruise with mom. When I got home, my viking came to visit and stayed for two days. ♥ On Thursday morning he went back home and I had to get ready for my graduation party. And it was wonderful. I loved seeing my whole family together, all the kids playing together and my friend Taina visited too with her son. ^_^ we had great food and nice conversations, I stayed there until midnight.

And I got a digital-system-camera as a graduation present! OMG I am so so happy! I took over 100 photos during the night but I can't get them on my laptop yet because I don't have a card-reader on it, LOL. But my brother promised to give me his old one. Yay!
On the way to Stockholm. 
In Stockholm, old town.
In Stockholm. Pirdy ;D
Old town, the beautiful houses. In the center is the "Chokladkoppe" cafe
where me and Ktriraam always visit when we're in Stockholm. ^_^
Back at the ship, very hungry and very very thirsty! Yum yum! :D

The "dead island" where the birds living on it have killed all the vegetation. It's creepily cool!
On our way back to Helsinki. The night was beauuutiful. ^_^

This has been an incredibly good week. After the party I've just spent two days relaxing and gathering my strength. It's been fun and really tiring. Haha. ^_^ I can't believe it's June already. In a few weeks I am attending in Desucon and after that it's the midsummer. And Helsinki Gay pride follows. This is going to be a wonderful summer. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment