Jun 12, 2011

Summer 1

It's been really really really hot here for a week. But today there was a thunder and rain and it got much cooler. Now it's so nice, I am sure this night will be great for sleep. I've been sleeping so badly because it's so hot I wake up multiple times during the night, being covered in sweat, thirsty and icky. =P

Now I just hope it won't constantly rain the next week. I have a lot to do. =) ... and after the rain: it smells so amazing! Flowers, grass, summer, rain, water, sunkissed skin. ♥

At the beach on Saturday 11.6.2011 Vääksy beach, Vesijärvi lake.
It takes about 30 minutes to drive there from my hometown.
The beach is next to a canal that leads to a bigger lake, Päijänne.
The water is low for several hundred meters so it's a safe place for kids too.
It was extremely crowded, but still so nice when we went there.
There are these huge trees on the beach. And the sand area is wiiiide.
It's the biggest beach around. In my hometown all the beaches
are much smaller and though we have tons and tons of lakes,
there are not that many beaches around. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment