Jun 20, 2011

Desucon 2011

Lahti, Vesijärvi.
Desucon artists alley, Saturday 18.6.2011. We had a table there.
(Me, Ktiraam (in the pic), Myunfelia (in the pic), Dinotski, PenpenXD & Tuulia)
My friend Serenity, cosplaying... someone ^^;
My friend Pihlajatar, cosplaying Howard Link from D Grayman.
The cutest kitty ever! ^_^
Conpeople at the big hall of Sibeliustalo. ^_^
My friend Avantra, who wants to eat your ssssou! ;D
Hugggy!
My friend Shuji, cosplaying someone whose name I don't remember. ^^;
My friends Shiroi and Tino, being cute. ^___^
Tino and Shiroi again, this time as Pokemon trainers. ^^
My dear friend Ktiraam as Soundwave, a human!Decepticon. =D
My friend Mika, one of the best crossplays I've seen!  (fooled me completely, haha! XD)
Birdie
Awesome costume, don't know who the character is or from where.
Disney princess Belle. ^_^
Tarzan! =D
Adorable doggies ^___^
Kyuubi!
Uh, cool Pokemon (?)
My friend Soikku as Pokemon (?)
The Doctor, from Dr Who!

No comments:

Post a Comment