Jun 23, 2011

Pirates, arrrrr

We went to see Pirates of the Carribbean: on Stranger Tides.
It was great. Like all the other movies. I especially loved Blackbeard, though he was the bad guy, I just love the actor (Ian McShane). ^_^ And the mermaids were so cooool, I want to draw some now, haha! And of course Jack Sparrow was his own lovable goofy self.

I've been feeling super inspired after Desucon, which is awesome. I'm getting my drawing drive back! Finally. It's been months since I've really felt like drawing anything big. And we've started planning a new comic book with Ktiraam, we're gonna try to get it on sale for next summer's Finncon in Tampere. ... I can only tell that our main characters are gonna be women! OMG! XD

Tomorrow is the midsummer night (Juhannus), which I'm gonna celebrate with ktiraam. We're gonna sauna and see the big bonfire at the Vesijärvi-lake and watch some movies, nothing big, but nice. I just hope it wont rain all night. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment