Jun 27, 2011

Summer 3

The summer heat returned. it's been a wonderfully sunny, beautiful, warm day here. And I'm a little irritated with myself; I only got myself out for about an hour to take a walk and visit some second-hand-stores. After and before that I've just been watching "The Beauty and the Geek" television series, season 3 & 4.

I am so sleepy and tired all the time, I slept for over 2 hour nap again and still, at night I sleep 8-10 hours every night. My arms have been really sore today too, I don't know if it's from all the drawing I did last week (it's been so long since I drew this much) or knitting a little yesterday, but I can't even draw... or basically do anything with my hands, so that frustrates me even more, and I just feel like sleeping all the time.

Everyone says it's just the depression and anxiety-disorder, but it just makes me more depressed when I have no energy and feel sleepy ALL the time. And I've gained weight too, because I'm just too tired to move like I used to.

...So, I am promising myself to take at least a 1,5 hour walk or a bike ride every day during this week! On Saturday we're going to Helsinki to Gay Pride, so I need to be in a good and awake state there! I know I will be, I love that happening so much. ♥

I was at my dads yesterday and got to play with the little Emilia girl, my stepsisters daughter. She is so cuuute~, I adore her, she just smiles and moves around. She's never on a bad mood. ^_^
Unfortunately my Viking told me he's not gonna come home for at least another week, sniff. =( But I'm just gonna hang out with my friends and enjoy summer the best I can. Today I dug up all my Pride things I have. And I need to decorate my balcony with the Pride flags too. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment