Jun 8, 2011

Official stuffs - week

This week has been reserved for taking care of official business. =P On monday I went to the unemployment office just as it was opening, but there was already a line of about 100 people in front of me and I would have had to wait at least for 3 hours before getting to see the official, so I left.

My viking came to see me, and we had a fun night. I made pizza and we watched Deadwood (season 3). In the morning he seemed a little down and then I had a sudden anxiety attack and started crying like crazy. He was seemingly worried but didn't know what to do, so when I had calmed down enough, he left to give me some rest... I would have preferred him staying but didn't know how to ask. -_-
After that I went to see my sisters kids and cheered up again.

Today I went to the unemployment office again and waited 30 minutes to see the official. She was very nice and seemed to be excited to get me a job... until I explained the whole thing about the depression and that I cannot work full-time. I got a appointment with a work-rehabilitation-personnel for next monday. I'm a little nervous, but glad too. And I have a psychiatrists meeting on Friday. Busybusy.

I also had to copy, print and send some papers to the social- and welfare office to finally get some money to live, pay the bills and the rent and food, since I am not looking for a job full-time, it seems I cannot get unemployment checks either. Arghs!

No comments:

Post a Comment