Jun 20, 2011

Awkward

Today at the marketplace
Missionary1: Hello
Me: ... hello
Missionary2: How are you?
Me: I'm fine, thank you *trying to walk on*
Missionary2*steps in front of me* We would like to tell you about God.
Me: Ummmm...
Missionary2: We are Mormon missionaries, telling about the second coming of Jesus.
Me: uh...
Missionary2: Do you know about Mormons.
Me: Yes, I've heard of your faith.
Missionary2: Can we tell you more about God?
Me: It's- it's really not my thing. *awkward*
Missionary1: =/
Missionary2: =/
Missionary1: God?
Me: Yeah, I don't believe in god. =,)
Missionary1: =/ =/ =/
Missionary2: But God loves you!
Me: Well, that's a nice thought ^^;
Missionary2: With prayer you can find Him again.
Me: Uhhhh... I don't pray
Missionary1: =/
Missionary2: *Awkward laughter*
*Silence*
Me: I have to go but... have a nice day. ^^;
Missionary2: Ummm... but...
Missionary1: =/

UHHHH! XD And all I could think of was that they would make such a cute couple! XDDD
... Photos from the weekends Desucon coming soonly =P

No comments:

Post a Comment