Jun 11, 2011

Me bloody foot, arr

I've been walking like a madwoman this past week, and because it's been +30 °C, I've been wearing my summer sandals.

It seems my feet don't like them. The soles of my feet started aching a few days ago, but I just decided to ignore this. I haven't worn the sandals in a year so my feet just have to get used to them again. Then I noticed small blisters on the ball of the foot, in both feet. I only had one blister-bandage, so I used a normal one for the other. The normal bandage scraped the blister broken until the sole of the foot was bloody and raw, all the skin scraped off.

Now there's this area about 5 x 7 centimeters wide that has no skin and is bloodyred and raw and hurts like hell. Oh damn. XD

We were at the beach with my sisters kids today and had a great time, but I could only swim once, since the foot really hurt when the sand got to the open wound. ^^^; No more swimming or walking until I get it to a better shape. XDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment