Apr 17, 2011

Well, shit

I had my first panic/anxiety attack in over a year last night. It sucked. Haha. Today I've been tired and utterly irritated all day. When I went to see my stepmom and dad tonight, I just burst crying suddenly. What the hellllll?

I don't usually care about politics, but this day is a very sad day for Finland:
We had the parliamentary election here in Finland today and the "True Finns" party got the most votes =(. This is a very very shitty thing for us Finns who are even a little bit openminded. The True Finns party oppose gay marriage, abortion, our second language Sweden being taught in schools... and The European Union... Even women who are raped, should not be permitted to get an abortion. =X

They are a religious party and are against atheism and female priesthood. They want tougher punishments for criminals and much less asylum seekers into Finland.
Which means: they are against everything I feel is important. This sucks. So very badly. I truly hope Finland will not fall into a pit of racism and hate after this, it doesn't promise anything good. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment