Apr 9, 2011

Spring 1

The sun is shining outside and I feel awake. I was going to take it easy today and just relax, but then last night my stepmom called me and asked me to go and check if they left the coffeemaker on last night... so no rest for me. =P On the other hand it's so beautiful outside that I want to go out for a walk anyways.

We're going to see Sonata Arctica tonight on a concert, but for some reason I don't feel like it at all. I love the band, but I just don't feel like hanging out with drunken loud finns who cannot stop screaming and yelling, I want some peace and quiet.

Yesterday I failed my math exam. Which was expected. Now I'm just waiting for the teacher to arrange me the next exam. So I can graduate. It's all that's standing between me and the graduation. I am actually gonna be an engineer, me? HAHA! XD ...This of course also means I'm gonna have a party soon too, wheeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment