Jan 14, 2012

Winter - with photos

It's been quite a while since I did a bigger photo-post. This is because I've been trouble taking good photos with my good camera because it's so freaking dark here in Finland at winter. But I kind of gave up and took my little  old camera and started snapping. I'll have to practice using the big camera too, but it's so... big to drag around. XD
Happy new year 2012! Fireworks from my dad's buildings roof. =)
Making the new-years-spells. XD
My bookshelve with my all-time-favourite books, my fairies and
venetian mask... and my dvd-shelve with my favourite movies.
And on the wall the incredibly awesome calendar by Nathie. ♥
(ordered from DeviantArt)
My "breakfast", haha! XD
Winter wonderland. The snow finally came
... and came and came and still has no stopped
coming. XD
More wintery town views. ^_^
And more. I love this one's lighting ^__^
Meeting my idol, the presidential candidate Pekka Haavisto, KYAAAH! 
There were 3 donkey's, a ram and a german shepherd at the
marketplace. :O The white one was reallly angry! XD
All of them were just roaming there around, free! :D
They were really tame.
"Hello there" XD
The angggry one. ;P (she tried to kick the dog! :O)
This one was really calm, she just stood there.
With her buddy, Paavo the ram. XP

No comments:

Post a Comment