Jul 15, 2011

Another trip to the wildness

Firstly; I would like to send a BIG big big thank you for Nathie and Ktiraam for comments in one of the previous entries. You guys have no idea how much I appreciate those comments, they made me feel so much better.^___^ ♥

Then to the issue of this one: Another trip to the Evo Nature reserve area where we spent a night this week. My brothers family rents this wonderful cabin once a summer and they invite the rest of the family for a night to celebrate: sauna, swim & barbecue.

And because I have my new camera, I had to take loads of photos. And because the camera is my brothers old, he advised me a lot about the little things I didn't know I could do with it. Now I need to practice even more, YAY! =D Anyways; there are photos ^_^
The cabin itself. There are 12 sleeping places and 3 big rooms + kitchen inside the cabin.
No electricity, but for winter, there is a big fireplace. =)
And so we relaxed. =D
The sauna was heating up one hour after we had arrived. ^_^
And swimming was total bliss! ♥
After the sauna we moved to the fireplace area to eat.
My stepmom did my hair. It looked soooo wonderful. ^___^
Of course we had drinks with the food. ;D
And the food. YUMMMMM!
Little pyromaniac that I am, I had to take a photo of the fire.
Such beauty.
The fireplace place had a hole in the ceiling, for the smoke to go out,
and as it was so dark inside, it looked wonderful as the light came inside.
The yard of the cabin. Everything is big there, big and wide and wonderful ^_^
And the sunset was beauuutiful. This was taken at about 11.30 pm.
Finnish summer nights, gotta love them. ♥
DAY TWO
I started the day by running outside, running down the hill and throwing my clothes
to the peer and jumped to the lake. Brrrrr it was so cold but so refreshing and awesome!
That's the best way to start a day! :D
There were so many beautiful waterlily's growing in the water, it looked so decorated, haha! ^_^
Water flea. These guys glided at the shore, it was so pretty to watch. ^_^
There were loads of beautifuuul butterflies that were fluttering
about. This was one of the most beautiful ones. Isn't it pretty ^^
And this one wouldn't leave my feet alone. Every time I went to sit
to a table at the yard, it came and sat on my toes. XD
(Please ignore my badly cared for toenails ^^;)
Water lilies. Prettyness! ^___^
And here you can see the whole yard. The picture is built of 5 photos so the trees are a little
wonky and a few of them are cut in the middle, HAHA, photoshop fail. But it shows so
prettily how huge the yard is. Perfect for outdoor plays. =D
~ Until next time. ^_^

1 comment:

  1. You're making me so very jealous x__x
    I wish I could to a place like that! I miss Finnish summer so much.. Here it's only sun, dry, sun, hot, sun, hot, dry, hot...
    Nice pictures, honey <3

    ReplyDelete