Jul 23, 2011

Crocheting

I promised to make my brother some new woolen socks, but it's too hot to knit anything woolen. Your hands get too sweaty and the wool itches. Ick. And it's too hot to sit in front of the sewing machine, in general I have very little patience when sewing and the heat doesn't help... though I want to make a few dresses and shirts. ^_^


So I've been crocheting. First I made this pink bunny for my stepsisters daughter and the other one, the fox, for my friend Umi's 19th birthday present. They both liked them. Perhaps I'll make more, these are fun presents to give. =D What next, a dragon? Alien? Transformer? Harry Potter? Haha. XD

This is the pattern I used for both of them, a little changed in both. I fixed the feet and the fox has different tail, ears and nose.
And for the finnish readers, there's a translated version here.

No comments:

Post a Comment