Jul 27, 2011

Tan

I've been trying to get some sort of a tan this summer. Not because of the colour, but because I wouldn't get so easily burned when I have to stay under the sun for a longer time. I've managed to burn myself twice.XD

I have tan lines, so I have a little tan. When I'm by myself and look into a mirror, I can even see that yes, my skin is tanned. But when I'm around other people, I am white as a paper. I am so pale that compared to anyone, I am whiter. Ugh! I would at least like to look healthy, but I just look pale. Oh well, that's my natural complexion so I guess I can't help it. And I don't want to burn again. =P

My blood pressure has been giving me issues and last week I visited a doctor about it. He didn't order me to eat blood-pressure-meds, but said that I need to drop 10 kilograms from my weight. It's true that I've gained weight this year and I am not happy about it, at all. But losing such a big amount of weight is making me helluva-stressed. So I am trying to eat healthily and started to move more again. I want to start swimming, it used to be my favourite thing to do and I know I'd still love it if I only got myself into the water. =P

So... that's my goal this next month: To drop weight, to exercise more and to eat healthily. ^_^ Hopefully it will make me feel better in other ways too. Oh and I started a super-vitamin-boost too, lots of omega-3, magnesium and d-vitamin! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment