Jul 10, 2011

Summer 4

I promised random photos. =P It was 29 Celsius degrees here today so I didn't wonder far, just walked to the church park that's almost opposite my house. And there I met summer. ^_^

First a little older image. There was a hail storm here a few weeks
ago and I managed to capture this from my yard. ^_^
And then to the park. My neighbor the squirrel of church park. 
He was a funny little guy, quite fearless too, so I got some good photos. =)
Trying for a smaller target in a big place. A flower at the old
church cemetery.
And the cemetery itself, the church on the left. (it's an ugly
block of tiles, but the garden/park/cemetery is quite pretty)
The statue at the park/cemetery
A tired bird, probably exhausted from the heat.
Water fountain at the park: the maidens of Laune (Launeen neidot).
water, I think I was a little thirsty, or just wanted a swim.... still do, actually. ;D
More to come later. Probably something with a real theme next time, since there's the cabin trip coming again and much more fun! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment