Jul 8, 2011

July

I want to go to Helsinki. But I don't want to go alone. I want to visit Suomenlinna and just go around the town. That city makes me feel happy. ^_^ Oh well, it's a plan... that I want to fulfill. ;D

Next week we are going to Evo nature reserve area again, to a wonderful cabin next to a pretty lake with a sauna. We're gonna stay the night there and barbecue, sauna and swim, I cannot wait!

The next week, we're gonna visit the Korkeasaari zoo with my dad and all the "kids", meaning my sisters two kids (10 and 12) and my stepsisters daughter (6 months), my sisters are coming too. I am so excited, because I've been waiting for an opportunity to really get to photograph a lot, and here is my chance. YAY! ^_^

And my Viking told me that he might be coming home next week too. ♥

Happy things on their way. Tomorrow I'm planning on biking to the Vesijärvi lake and walking around there, taking photos. If I succeed on that, you will see the result here. Only thing on my way is a thunder that we are expecting to arrive here tomorrow. But if it's gonna pass, I'm gonna bike. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment